Wednesday 20 February 2008

Poppy


I'm not sure whether this flower is supposed to be a poppy, but that was my interpretation for the purposes of this card! The stamped image was coloured using Real Red and Certainly Celery ink pads (a small amount of ink pressed into the lid of each pad and mixed with some water).

The card itself is a square white card blank. I've cut approximately 1 cm from the right hand side of the front of the card and I've rounded all four right hand corners with the corner rounder punch. I've "coloured"/sponged 2 cms or so of the inner right hand side of the card with Real Red ink and a sponge dauber.

I've doodled around the main flower image using the SU black journalling pen. The "Thankyou" sentiment was stamped on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and adhered to the left hand side of the card.

Products (all Stampin' Up!):-
- stamps: Oh, So Lovely; Paisley Background; Wonderful Words
- ink: Basic Black and Real Red
- card: Whisper White; Very Vanilla; Real Red
- other: corner rounder punch; black journalling pen; black gingham ribbon; Dazzling Diamonds and glue pen (around the Real Red panel)

No comments: