Saturday 23 February 2008

Green & Mustard


Well... I've been using green again - SU Gable Green, to be exact. I ran a portion through my Cuttlebug with one of my new embossing folders and that became the inspiration for this card. I'm pleased with this card, even though I've used the scallop punch (yet again!).

I like the mustard and green combination, although it's not one I'd have thought of easily... it happened by accident, because I had a scrap of the mustard cardstock lying on my desk. I think I'll use these types of accident as an excuse for the bombsite that is my desk - sound like a plan?

Products used (Stampin' Up):-
- stamps: Circle of Friendship
- ink: More Mustard
- card: Gable Green, More Mustard and Whisper White
- punches: 1" circle; 1 1/4" circle; scallop
- other: white gel pen

Other products: Cuttlebug embossing folder; small Paisley stamp (background) by Penny Black; Adirondack Lights ink in "Willow" (background with Paisley stamp); Creative Impressions ribbon.

No comments: