Thursday 7 February 2008

Happy


I based this card around the Petals & Paisleys printed paper on the right hand side. The colour scheme is a bit unusual (for want of a better word), but I like it - and I'd use it again. The paper co-ordinates perfectly with the Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set.

The flower image was coloured with markers before stamping. I used the SU stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the flower outline (Rose Red marker) over the previously stamped flower petals (Regal Rose marker). I've applied Dazzling Diamonds SU glitter around the white stamped panel and the pink mount using a glue pen.

I've also stamped the envelope (photo below) using the same flower image (twice) and the Regal Rose and Mellow Moss markers, although omitting the outline over-stamping.


The three self-adhesive simulated pearls on the card are non-SU. I can't recall where I purchased them.

Products used (Stampin' Up!):-
- stamps: Polka Dots & Paisley
- ink: Tempting Turquoise
- markers: Mellow Moss; Regal Rose; Rose Red
- card: So Saffron; Regal Rose; Whisper White
- patterned paper: Petals & Paisleys Designer Series paper
- ribbon: Tempting Turquoise
- other: stamp-a-ma-jig; Dazzling Diamonds glitter; glue pen (from Sending Happy Thoughts Simply Sent card set)

No comments: