Monday 25 February 2008

Happy Anniversary


A quick anniversary card. The patterned paper is an old scrap by MOD (and it says 2005 on the rear - how bad is that? - I am trying to use up old scraps) and the pink scrap upon which the stamped piece is mounted is of unknown origin...

The card is an oddly shaped long, thin one... it is the full width of a sheet of A4. I had some envelopes to fit this size of card; I'm afraid I don't know where I acquired them as I've had them for ages too.

I used the SU Pastels to colour the flowers and I've dragged some Old Olive pastel around the edges of the white cardstock (i.e. the stamped piece) too.

Products:-
- stamps: SU Year After Year stamp set; SU Hugs & Wishes stamp set
- ink: SU Basic Black
- chalks: SU Pastels (to colour the flowers)
- cardstock: Whisper White; Only Orange (base); a strip of Real Red
- patterned paper: MOD and unknown
- other: SU black gingham ribbon; two crystal self adhesive gems (flower centres)

No comments: