Wednesday 2 January 2008

Spring?


It doesn't feel a thing like Spring in Scotland, that's for sure... although I've made my first Spring card in anticipation! It rained all day today; it was rainy and foggy yesterday. I was trying to shake off that whole "Christmas" thing in the most blatant way possible!

I decided to buy the French (Voila le Printemps) version of the UK Spring Fling set and it was delivered just before Christmas. This is the first card that I've had time to make with it.

SU products: "Voila le Printemps" stamp set (tulip and sentiment stamps); "Sanded" background stamp; Certainly Celery ink; Garden Green and Rose Red Stampin' Write markers; Certainly Celery ribbon; Rose Red, Whisper White and Certainly Celery cardstock.

Non-SU products: Quickutz Revolution scroll die (Certainly Celery cardstock die-cut); Stickles Stardust glitter glue; Doodlebug self adhesive red gem.



No comments: