Tuesday 22 January 2008

More Cheers!


Tuesday evening... although it feels like Monday. I think I've "lost" a day because I was in Italy on Friday and Monday. Losing Monday has to be a good thing?

This is another card made this evening using the Stampin' Up! "Cheers to You" set, which I love. I can't use this set enough! It was grey and a bit rainy here today (and it was freezing first thing this morning; there was ice everywhere), so the thought of a brightly coloured cocktail is almost enough to produce a cheery feeling and thoughts of summer. Almost... but who am I kidding!? Perhaps I'm delusional... it's January!

The right hand side of the card is stamped with the Canvas background stamp using Apricot Appeal ink. The mount behind the stamped piece has also been stamped with the Canvas background, this time using Basic Black ink on So Saffron paper.

Stampin' Up products:-

- rubber stamps: Cheers to You and Canvas background
- ribbon: Pumpkin Pie grosgrain and black gingham
- card: Only Orange, Whisper White and So Saffron
- ink: Basic Black and Apricot Appeal
- designer series striped paper: Petals & Paisleys
- watercolouring: Watercolour Wonder crayons
- 3D foam pads: Stampin' Dimensionals
- punch: 1 1/4 inch circle

Non SU products: Hero Arts citrus green self adhesive gems; two scallop square punches; and Stickles Stardust glitter glue.

No comments: