Thursday 24 January 2008

Just Moved!


I haven't moved anywhere, in fact... but I know two people who are moving home next week. This card was made for one of them - and her favourite colours are (quite obsessively!) orange and green... hence the colours used for the card. I think the Loads of Love set is excellent - it has so many uses - and the Stamp-a-ma-jig makes it so easy to align the various "accessories" in the back of the truck!

Stampin' Up! products:-
- stamps: Loads of Love and Loads of Love Accessories sets
- card: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White and Brocade Background designer series patterned paper
- ink: Black Stazon
- watercolouring: Watercolour Wonder Crayons
- punches: 1 1/8" and 1 3/8" circle punches
- misc: Stamp-a-ma-jig

Other products:-
Stickles Stardust glitter glue; three black pearl brads (Bazzill); green/orange ribbon (I think it's from May Arts, but I'm not certain)

No comments: