Friday 5 September 2008

Pouch Card

This card is almost identical to the card shown in the previous post... the layout and colours are the same, but I've used a set of Christmas stamps! The stamp set (shown below) is called Season of Joy and it will be available for purchase from 1st October. I'll be posting some Christmas cards made using this set, but I thought it would be interesting to show the versatility of the set... its use isn't limited to Christmas projects. I've used the swirl stamp and the snowflake stamp instead of the Carte Postale stamp set and French Flair background. The swirl tab stamp from the Totally Tabs stamp set works well with the swirls on the base card.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Not fair, you've got your stamps! Hope mine will arrive tomorrow, would really like to have a play...
Love the cards, btw, that Xmas set really is versatile! I've just been thinking of making some more of those pouch cards, they're fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh I like that card very much. Must go get me that set of stamps!!!