Tuesday 30 September 2008

Another explosion card...

A square Christmas explosion card... this is another of the cards I made for demonstration at the Stampin' Up! Training Day.

I've used the Season of Joy stamp set once again. The swirl stamp is brilliant (and can be used for any type of card, not simply Christmas cards); I've covered the entire Whisper White base card (except the front diamond-shaped panel) with the swirl stamp using Old Olive ink..... a quick, easy and inexpensive way to turn a plain piece of cardstock into something much more impressive! I've used silver brads for the bauble on the tree. The tree trunk was made from a small section of self-adhesive brown cardstock from the Simply Scrappin' Home Again hostess kit; you could use any brown cardstock. Again, I've used Dazzling Diamonds glitter around the front panel.

Today is the last day of September, which means that tomorrow must be 1st October... and the launch day of the new Stampin' Up! catalogue! If you'd like to order from the new catalogue and be amongst the first to receive your new goodies, please get your orders to me no later than this evening to enable me to order them tomorrow when the ordering system goes live. You can contact me by email by clicking here.

No comments: