Thursday 6 March 2008

Tulip


I like this card... nice and bright!

The lime green card blank and envelope are by Memory Box... I picked them up whilst in America. The button is a random button from one of my button jars; I'm not sure where it came from.

I should probably have used Rose Red and Certainly Celery markers to ink the tulip stamp... it would have been a direct match to the Cutie Pie paper if I'd done so! I stamped the tulip ages ago, though, so just wanted to use what I'd pre-prepared.

There's a thin line of glitter along the bottom of edge of the patterned paper and some glitter on the tulip (following the pattern - three dots - on the body of the flower).

Products (Stampin' Up!):-
- stamps: Wonderful Words; Spring Fling (tulip)
- markers: Garden Green and Ruby Red (to colour the tulip)
- ink: Black Stazon
- patterned paper: Cutie Pie Designer Series paper
- cardstock: Bashful Blue (thin strip above the patterned paper)
- other: black gingham ribbon; Dazzling Diamonds glitter

No comments: