Tuesday 11 March 2008

Blue Bonjour


I made this card last night... I was trying out a new SU vine leaves wheel with Bashful Blue ink. I "wheeled" quite a few pieces of cardstock and blank cards. I love these leaves and they look great in pale blue.

I've added Stickles Stardust glitter glue to each of the scalloped "petals" (as ever!), with some additional Stickles in the centre of/on the leaves of the Carte Postale floral image.

The rear of the card is approximately half an inch wider than the front section. The corners have been rounded. The scalloped circle overlaps the rear and lies flush with the edge of the rear portion.

Stampin' Up Products:-
- stamps: Watercolour Vine wheel stamp; Carte Postale stamp set
- ink: Bashful Blue; Night of Navy
- cardstock: Whisper White; Bashful Blue; Night of Navy
- ribbon: Night of Navy (plus some non-SU May Arts organza dotted white ribbon)
- other: scallop circle punch; 1 1/8" circle punch; 1 3/8" circle punch; "label" from Simply Scrapping hostess set (stamped with "Bonjour" sentiment); corner rounder punch

1 comment:

Shauna! said...

oooooo - I love this card! it is soooothing to look at.

Shauna!