Tuesday 18 March 2008

Happy Bee-Day & Blue Birds!


Very little free time this evening...

The photo above shows a birthday card I made on Sunday using a couple of old Stampendous stamps that had been languishing unused in a box. I coloured the bee with Stampin' Up! Watercolour Wonder Crayons. The red ink around the stamped piece is chalk ink (Colourbox Lipstick Red). The cardstock is SU Whisper White, with some scraps of patterned paper. The orange ribbon is fabulous - it's part of Bazzill's new range.

The next card is one that I made for a friend who is obsessed with all things bird-related! I couldn't resist this bird paper when I saw it in a craft store on Saturday. The ribbon is stapled to the card and is by Creative Impressions. The button is by Stampin' Up!, as is the linen thread knotted through the button. I love the SU linen thread - I've been using it for all of my buttons since I bought it. I've used the SU Word Window punch (not currently available in the UK) to punch out the "Spring" sentiment.


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Fun cards...LOVE the bird one!!!!