Tuesday 6 October 2009

new catalogue



At last we have a brand new Stampin' Up! annual catalogue!  It was launched on 1st October (whilst I was on holiday - good timing on my part!) and it contains some great new things... I'm really glad that we have the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set and matching butterfly punch, as well as 12" x 12" packs of kraft cardstock, the eyelet border punch and the word window punch.  Click here to view the catalogue on the Stampin' Up! website.  Please drop me an email if you would like more information.  I have purchased catalogues for all existing customers... your free copy of the new catalogue will be with you shortly, if it is not already.  Otherwise, please contact me if you would like to purchase a catalogue at the reduced price of £4 inclusive of postage.

No comments: