Monday 14 September 2009

Marley's birthday book


No sunshine today thus far, but no rain either... so I'm fine with that. It feels like a nice autumnal day. Autumn is by miles my favourite season, but preferably not with torrential rain and gale force winds that we've had over the past few weeks! This is another of the mini books I managed to complete over the course of the "summer". It contains a bunch of photos I took to celebrate Marley's first birthday. I've used black, white and silver, lots of white gel pen and little circular distressed embellishments made from punched circles. The back cover is stamped on the right hand side (see below) with one of the stamps from the Stampin' Up! Fresh Cuts stamp set. I think the chipboard album was a Cosmo Cricket one, but can't quite recall as I'd had it lying in a cupboard for ages crying out to be used!


I've been up since 5am this morning (not with Erin... she slept until much, much later!) as I've got a billion things to do... so I'm off to do them! If I'm lucky, I might manage to find time to do something creative later (ok... much later)!

No comments: