Monday 7 September 2009

Alive!

Alive! Yes, I'm still alive (notwithstanding three days of labour... they call it "labour" for a reason). Baby Erin is now part of my world and she's two months old. Time has flown and everything - including this blog - ground to a halt for a while, but I'm back in the land of the living once again (well... sort of). Erin is brilliant... I don't remember what life was like without her and I feel very privileged indeed to have her. She is truly a little miracle. I think she thinks I'm her personal stalker, as the first thing she sees in the morning is my face peering at her and it's the same last thing at night! She hasn't learned how to use a rubber stamp yet, but it won't be long.

3 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

A huge congrats Elaine - she's so beautiful! Kate x

Emma said...

Awh Elaine what a cherub - congratualtions, you must be so proud she is beautiful :D

I saw here over on ILWS forum, can't get over how much she has grown even since then.

caroline said...

Hi Elaine How beautiful is your wee girl. I think your most perfect creation!!! Enjoy her as they do grow up far too quickly.
Caroline x