Friday 23 November 2007

Perfect Presents


A card made with the "Perfect Presents" stamp set (which is featured in Crafts Beautiful magazine this month). I'm really pleased we can buy this set in the UK; in the US, it's a hostess set only! I think it's pretty good value, to be honest, at less than £25 for 11 stamps (some of which are fairly big). When you compare those prices with Hero Arts and Penny Black etc - two ranges which I love and which are good quality too - it's pretty good value.

There's glitter around the white card which the tree is stamped on and also around the white "Dec 25" punched circle. I used the 1 inch circle punch.

I'm impressed with the SU Whisper White cardstock; it's really smooth and yet takes ink really well. I haven't encountered anything even remotely similar from other ranges. You'd think the ink would smudge as it feels almost glossy. Interesting!

No comments: