Saturday 24 November 2007

Bonjour


Another card created using the Carte Postale stamp set. The card is a square card creating from Whisper White cardstock; I then cut off about 1 inch from the front panel and rounded the corners of the front of the card.

I made the front placement separately and rounded the corners on both sections (one uses Whisper White cardstock and the other uses Ruby Red cardstock). I stamped the background card with the Polka Dot background stamp using Basic Black ink. The floral motifs on the frotn panel were stamped with Sage Shadow ink. The black gingham ribbon is SU ribbon and the red/white dot ribbon is a scrap of third party ribbon which I found on my desk (!). There's Dazzling Diamonds glitter around the floral circle.

Punches: 1 1/4 inch circle punch and scallop punch.

No comments: