Thursday 17 December 2009

freebie!


This is a sneak preview of a card made using two of the stamps from a stamp set which you will be able to earn for free for a limited period commencing on 30th December!   Contact me by email (by clicking here) for more information.  

I've also used the star punch and "To The Nines" designer patterned papers.  It's masculine card for one of my cousins.  Cards for men are often really difficult to make, I think, although I found these papers to be ideal.  I don't like to use ribbon on male cards, so I've used the stars to make it a bit more interesting (and, for the same reason, some of them are overhanging the edges of the card... albeit it still fits in a standard size Stampin' Up! envelope).

Again, apologies for the poor lighting.  It was a case of poor photo or no photo.  Once again, the card had to make a sharp exit before daylight!

No comments: