Thursday 2 October 2008

Pocket Silhouettes


This birthday card was made using the new Stampin' Up! Pocket Silhouettes stamp set... I love this stamp set! It's a bargain at £15.95. I've stamped the envelope to match the card. The mustard coloured ribbon was a scrap from one of my ribbon jars; I'm not sure about the brand. I've used Stardust Stickles glitter glue around the heads of the seed pods.


Products used (Stampin' Up!):-

- stamps: Pocket Silhouettes; Boho Friend wheel; Occasional Greetings
- cardstock: Confetti White; Whisper White; Chocolate Chip textured cardstock; So Saffron
- ink: Chocolate Chip; More Mustard; Close to Cocoa
- other: linen thread; hole punch; Pretties kit (flower and simulated pearl); antique brads; distressing tool from cutter kit; Very Vanilla C6 envelope

Oh, and... Happy Birthday, Helen! 21 again! ;o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooo much for the card (and pressie). The card is absolutely stunning with so much detail.

Dawn said...

Oh my they are gorgeous I WANT that set.
They are such delicate stamps, really beautiful.

Can I say thanks, your swap card sample got someone buying the dashing paper. I did let them know you made it.:)
Can I ask what was the colour of the card, Iam guessing it is Sahara Sand?