Friday 4 July 2008

Minis


A couple of mini scrapbooks. The pale blue, white and black book (photos above and immediately below) is made from Noteworthy papers by Making Memories. I made it at a Scrap-a-ganza class in Holland. The structure of the book is really easy to make, but not something I'd thought of before, to be honest... it's made using three sheets of 12 x 12 inch papers. My book isn't finished, by any means; it needs more embellishments, photos (obviously) and some tags in the "gaps" left in the sides. I love the quality of these Making Memories papers and the colours are great.


The pink, pale blue and pastel green book (photos below) is a book I demonstrated to three crafters (my mum and two aunts!) on Wednesday evening... and they each made one. They were really pleased that it was ridiculously easy (and inexpensive) to make a small scrapbook. They managed to make it without any difficulty at all and this is the first scrapbook of any kind they've ever worked on. The papers and ribbons used for this one are "Blue Hill" by Crate. Again, it's nowhere near complete, but I hope to finish it (and the other one!) shortly.


No comments: