Thursday 1 April 2010

new mini catalogue!


Well... today's the day!  The new mini catalogue has launched, effective from 1st April - 30th September 2010.  Click here to view a copy online or drop me an email (by clicking here) if you would like me to post a copy to you. 

There are so many great things in the new catalogue, although I think I love the vintage stuff most of all, the sweet pea stamp set, wheel, papers and felt... and, of course, the bird punch... I've used it to create yet another card.  I've also used the new tag punch and matching Tiny Tags stamp set, plus the heart from the new Framed With Love stamp set.  I'm getting so much use from the bird punch... a bargain at £13.50 and it's a big punch!  I like the new design of the punches (which is the same as the new EK Success design)... easier to store, as they clip flat for storage and take up less space.

Thanks for reading... and have a great Easter!

No comments: