Saturday, 28 March 2009
Once again, I've lost track of time... I had intended to upload this card last weekend!
This is a Mother's Day card made for my mum using the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set, a piece of chipboard and some other bits and pieces. I've used Dazzling Diamonds glitter in the aperture at the centre of the chipboard flower.
Wednesday, 11 March 2009
A quick card made using some of the stamp sets from the new Stampin' Up! mini catalogue (effective from 1st April 2009) and the new oval and oval scallop punches... I've used Soft Subtles colours.
- stamps: Oval All and Playful Petals
- cardstock: Almost Amethyst textured cardstock (base); Whisper White; Pale Plum
- ink: Basic Black; Lavender Lace
- ribbon: Whisper White tafetta
- punches: corner rounder; oval punch; oval scallop punch
- other: Soft Subtles markers; paper snips; Tea Party designer paper
Sunday, 8 March 2009
Monday, 2 March 2009
This is a card I made absolutely ages ago... but forgot to post! It was very easy to make. One heart stamped image has been cut out and layered on top of the other.
Products used (all Stampin' Up!):-
- stamps: Best Wishes & More; Whimsy jumbo wheel
- ink: Bashful Blue jumbo wheel cartridge; Real Red; Bashful Blue
- cardstock: Whisper White
- patterned paper: Holiday Treasures
- other: Dazzling Diamonds glitter (in the circles on the wheeled section); red gingham ribbon
Sunday, 1 March 2009
Effective throughout the whole of March from today, 1st March, Stampin' Up! is offering a 25% discount on all "On Board" chipboard packs. Please contact me if you are interested. There is no minimum qualifying purchase and no limit to the number of packs you may purchase. The packs are shown on pages 78 and 94 of the current catalogue.